You are here:
Annual & Seasonal Events
- January thru March; June thru mid November. Harris Beach State Park
Winter Art & Chocolate Festival
- February - Chocolate & Art! Dates and location to be announced.
Azalea Festival - Memorial Day weekend. Parade,
Party at the Port,
vendors, food, music, car show.
Second Saturday Artwalk
- May thru December. Various locations around town
American Music Festival
- Late May - Early September. Free Sunday summer concerts in Azalea Park.
Southern Oregon Kite Festival
3rd weekend in July. Invitational kiting performance event at the Port.
Festival of Art in Stout Park
- 1st weekend in August. Art, kid activities, vendors, music & food in Stout Park.
Pirates of the Pacific Festival
- 2nd weekend in August. Pirates, music, and vendors abound at the Port.
erman fare, family fun and games, music, craft beer vendors at the Port.
Natures Coastal Holiday
Day after Thanksgiving thru December 25. Spectacular holiday festival of lights in Azalea Park.
Local Parks, Facilities & Activities
Disc golf course, ball fields, band shell, gazebo, horseshoe pits, playground, lawn areas, picnic tables.
Bud Cross Park
- Swimming pool, ball fields, tennis courts, skateboard park, basketball courts.
Capella by the Sea
- Open to the public May - Nov depending on docent availability. Available for rent.
Chetco Point Park
- Beach access/overlook, 360º views, tide pools, picnic tables, lawn area
- Beach access, accessible paved parking & restrooms.
Chetco River - Fishing, kayaking, drift boating, swimming, hiking.
Fujita Sword Display
- at Chetco Public Library
Harris Beach State Park
- Beach access, overnight camping, electric hookups, day use area.
Loeb State Park
- River access, overnight camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking.
Port of Brookings-Harbor
- Marina, boat basin, restaurants, shopping, RV park, motels, beach access.
Salmon Run Golf Course
- 18-hole golf course.
Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor
- beaches, hiking, scenic viewpoints.
Sporthaven Beach - RV Parking, beach access, fishing, marina
- Dog park, bench seating
Agendas and Minutes
City of Brookings City Hall, 898 Elk Dr. | Brookings, OR 97415 | City Phone Directory: (541) 469-2163 | City Hall Fax: (541) 469-3650