- City Recorder / Elections
- View Public Records
View Public Records
The City of Brookings is a member of Oregon Records Management Solutions (ORMS) allowing staff to increase citizen access to public records. You may search for records such as Ordinances, Resolutions, Meeting Minutes, Agendas, and Building Records. (The Public Records library is in the process of being built, so all record types may not yet be available.)
Access Brookings Public Records
How to Search the Public Records Database
A simple search can be done by selecting a single search method, typing the value you wish to search for in the text box and click search. The use of a Wildcard * (asterisk) in searching will increase your chances of retrieving matching documents.
When searching be sure you have "Brookings, City of" selected as Jurisdiction.
Pick How You Would Like to Search
- Searching by "Any Word" will search any word in either the Title field or the Notes field for a record.
- Date Created (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Document Content will search the entire document content. Expect a longer search time!
- Record Number (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Title (free text part) This search is an exact match search of the Title field for a record. Not Recommended unless you have the exact title.
- Title Word will search any word in the Title field for a record- MOST RECOMMENDED! Use the wildcard * to increase your search success. For example, "Ord*" will return Ordinance, Ordinances, ORD, ordinary, order... etc.
Search by category
Public Records not available in the database can be requested through a public records request (PDF).